If you’re looking for only the most advanced, effective option for your hair restoration, consider these five fast facts about NeoGraft:
- NeoGraft is FDA-approved technology. That means it has been vetted by the U.S government as a safe, effective, and minimally invasive way to treat hair loss.
- NeoGraft works for both men and women. Hair loss is not a men’s only issue, and that means NeoGraft is not a men’s only treatment. NeoGraft can help anyone suffering from hair loss obtain the natural-looking results they’re looking for.
- NeoGraft means no stiches, incisions, or scarring. Unlike the strip method, NeoGraft requires no invasive incisions or cuts for the removal and transplantation of hair follicles. This means no scarring, and less visibility for those who prefer wearing their hair short.
- NeoGraft utilizes an automated FUE method. The automated Follicular Unit Extraction process is faster and more effective, removing up to 3,000 healthy hair follicles in just one session.
- NeoGraft means results. One of the biggest benefits of this hair restoration procedure is that it offers high-quality, natural-looking results in a short amount of time.
Call Kalos Hair Transplant today to learn more about the NeoGraft procedure, and find out if it’s the right hair restoration technique for you!
Follow these tips post-transplant to keep your locks strong. And for more information about hair transplant and restoration procedures, call Kalos Hair Transplant, LLC today.
Kalos Hair Transplant LLC
Atlanta, GA 30342